Emergency Response [Level 4]
There are 7 techniques you should learn before this one. Click here to add this tie as a goal and see them in order.
Basic emergency response:
- Don't panic; stop and observe, think before acting
- Don't take shortcuts (unless calmly considered)
- Don't invent (unless you have to)
Getting down how you got up is always best
But can't do that if:
- Rope jams (have marlinspike!)
- Bottom incapacitated/freakout
- Equipment fails (hoist electric, table stolen)
- Complicated transitions (shouldn't be doing yet)
Tell bottom what's happening!
This article is a placeholder. Don't see any content above? That's because there isn't any yet. This is just here for keeping track of stuff that happens in offline classes.