Long Gunslinger [Level 3]
There are 15 techniques you should learn before this one. Click here to add this tie as a goal and see them in order.
Notes and Resources:
- Must go back up to the harness, to avoid leg loop tightening, and for strength (when using natural rope)
- According to some, good for everything; in practice not so much
- Really hard to get tight enough not to slip on many people
- Leg moves around and screws it up
- Traditionally, only supported from hip wraps, but works better attaching to vertical stem
- When you wrap excess line around the stem, it allows you to fix the position of support lines along the stem
- For face down, center the stems on the back of the legs
- For side, tie only on the upper leg, with the hip wraps low on both sides; knee must go higher than hips before leaving ground
You must sign in to comment. It is free to create an account.
We apologize for the hassle, but it is necessary to require accounts in order to prevent spam without employing 3rd-party services that could compromise your privacy. No personal information is required to create an account.