Knees Apart Hogtie [Level 1]
Notes and Resources:
One day Simon asked if you could do a hogtie that was good for sex. This is what we came up with:
- Put on a Quick Shoulder Harness
- Double column tie the ankles
- Attach the ankles to the back of the shoulder harness
- On each side, put a Somerville Bowline single column on the wrist with new ropes
- Bring the wrist to the outside of the same-side knee, spreading the knees out. Pass the rope under the thigh near the knee, then over the shin, wrapping the bent leg.
- Reverse direction through the bight of the Somerville Bowline, tightening the wrap, and do a second wrap back round the bent leg.
- Secure by going through the double-bight and half hitching, then add a cinch to turn into a double-column tie, and lock off.
- With leftover or a new rope, attach from the outside of the bent knee to the side of the quick shoulder harness, pulling the knees wider.
- Optionally, tie the forearms to the bent legs, to enforce bent elbows and further reduce arm mobility.
In you're not worried about your bottom struggling, you can just lock off and be done after step 6. The additional steps make it more restrictive and less escapable.
This article is a placeholder. Click the button below to vote for this to be one of the next ties to have content added.Vote for This Tie