Transition Safety [Level 8]
There are 30 techniques you should learn before this one. Click here to add this tie as a goal and see them in order.
Use a mental checklist:
- Is this really the line I want?
- How is my change going to affect each other segment of the tie?
- Is there anything attached to the ring I'm not accounting for?
- Is the head attached to the ring? (GET IT OFF)
- In the new position I'm moving to, what would my escape plan be?
This article is a placeholder. Don't see any content above? That's because there isn't any yet. This is just here for keeping track of stuff that happens in offline classes.