Arms Parallel in Front of Chest [Level 2]
There are 12 techniques you should learn before this one. Click here to add this tie as a goal and see them in order.
Notes and Resources:
Tie a 2-rope TK upsidedown starting from wrists together under chin; first (bottom) kannuki go under elbows, skip top kannuki (almost impossible to do if tight enough).
- Single column around wrists, wrists to upper chest, pull knot to one side
- Wraps around upper arms and body, hitch off outside column tie knot
- Wraps around lower arms and body, hitch or friction off
- Kannuki/cinch between lower arms wraps, running under elbows across front of chest from one side to other
- Optionally, lock down top wrap somehow (cinches inside elbows, drum weaving/munters to lower wrap, etc.)
This tie is a placeholder. Don't see any content above? That's because there isn't any yet. This is just here for keeping track of stuff that happens in offline classes.